A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cooper is Satisfactory. Dr. Cooper has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 15 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cooper, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- Encino Tarzana Rgnl Mc - Encino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Cooper practice?
Dr. Stephen Cooper practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Tarzana Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Esteban Cooper, Dr. Stefan Cooper, Dr. Stephan Cooper, Dr. Steve Cooper