A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Cooper is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Cooper, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cooper has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Hart Cooper FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen H. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Stephen Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Cooper practices Otolaryngology near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Otolaryngologists.