A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Huffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Huffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Anthony Huffman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Huffman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Huffman practices Family Medicine near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Urbana, OH and Glandorf, OH.
See Dayton Family Physicians.