A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Huffman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Huffman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Joint Township District Memorial Hosp
- Cmhp - Mercy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A Huffman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Huffman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Huffman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Huffman practices Family Medicine near Delphos, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lima, OH.
See Delphos Primary Care Doctors.