Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hunt, Hip, Ankle, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Joint Preservation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A. Hunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Orthopedic Surgeons.