A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hunt, Hip, Ankle, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunt
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hunt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hunt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Arthroscopic Surgery of the Shoulder
- Joint Preservation
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hunt has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen A. Hunt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Hunt practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hunt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Hunt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Cedar Knolls, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Bedminster, NJ.
See Cedar Knolls Orthopedic Surgeons.