A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Kabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Kabel, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kabel
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Kabel, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 68 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabel graduated from Des Moines University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Kabel has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Evan Kabel DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen E. Kabel practice?
- Dr. Stephen Kabel has 1 office location.
- Dr. Stephen Kabel practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Delran, NJ.