A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Klass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Klass is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Klass graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Sound Shore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carl Klass MD is a male Neurologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Klass practice?
- Dr. Stephen Klass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Klass practices Neurology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Neurologists.