A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Klass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Klass is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klass graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Carl Klass MD is a male Neurologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen C. Klass practice?
- Dr. Stephen Klass has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Klass practices Neurology near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Neurologists.