A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Knox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Knox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Knox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Knox has 9 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen M Knox MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Knox practice?
- Dr. Stephen Knox has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Stephen Knox practices Internal Medicine near , .