A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Michalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michalski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michalski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalski graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Michalski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Michalski MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Michalski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Michalski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Michalski practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.