A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Michalski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Michalski graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Michalski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Alan Michalski MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen A. Michalski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Michalski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Michalski practices Surgery near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Surgeons.