A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Brooks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Brooks, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Disorders of Excessive Sleepiness (Hypersomnia)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Brooks has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nelson Brooks MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Brooks practice?
- Dr. Stephen Brooks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Brooks practices Neurology near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Fremont Neurologists.