A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen North:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen North is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen North, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. North graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. North has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spruce Pine Comm Hospital
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William North MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. North practice?
- Dr. Stephen North has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen North practices Family Medicine near Bakersville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Spruce Pine, NC and Columbus, OH.
See Bakersville Primary Care Doctors.