A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen O'Hara is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen O'Hara, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. O'Hara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Lawrence O'Hara MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen L. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Stephen O'Hara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen O'Hara practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.