A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Hall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Hall, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Pullman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Prince Hall MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen P. Hall practice?
- Dr. Stephen Hall has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Hall practices Family Medicine near Pullman, WA.
See Pullman Primary Care Doctors.