Dr. Stephen Petteruti DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Warwick, RI

no change

October 14th, 2016
great doctor
I have always wanted to do some aesthetic medicine but nervous I would look fake and over the top. Dr. Petteruti took the time to sit down with me to show me exactly what I needed to have a natural, youthful look. They even that this camera that shows where all the damage has been. I received an IPL, botox and fillers for my cheeks and nasalabial folds. I couldn't be happier.

August 10th, 2016
This guy is great and has changed my life. Highly recommended!

June 29th, 2016
It was a refreshing experience right from the time I walked through the doors of The Drip Bar. I've had more than my share of experiences with doctors and Dr. Stephen Petteruti was kind, compassionate and actually listened. The Vitamin Drip helped my vertigo that I had been living with for the prior two years. I do and will continue to recommend this center to everyone I know!

May 25th, 2016
Have My Life Back
After starting on bioidentical hormone therapy my life is back to normal! I look and feel better and have my libido back! I can not express how grateful I am that Dr. Petteruti listened to me and had an answer.

May 24th, 2016
I first used the Drip Bar approximately 1.5 years ago when my immune system was low do to an illness that I just couldn't shake! At that time, I had a vitamin C drip with other nutrients. I started to feel better within less than one day! Now I have chelation therapy for lead poisoning. Although, I know it will take along time to remedy this condition the effects from the therapy gives me great energy and strength! I'm blessed to have Doctor Petteruti as my Doc along with his professional and brilliant staff! Healthy and Happy in Rhode Island!

May 24th, 2016
Ten days into having my hormones implanted my hot flashes stopped and sex drive returned. I honestly am one happy girl and my husband is ecstatic to have his wife back!

May 24th, 2016
Doesn't accept any insurance?
What kind of primary care doctor doesn't accept any insurance? Sounds to me he cares more about making money than he does helping patients.
Doctor's Response

I practice concierge medicine, which does not accept insurance. This gives me the time and freedom I need to deliver an advanced form of healthcare, which focuses more on a patient's needs rather than what an insurance company believes a patient needs. I decide I would rather work for my patients than work for the insurance companies.

May 2nd, 2016
Incredible Depth of Knowledge
After spending 5 minutes with Dr. Petteruti I knew my heath would be changed forever. His depth of knowledge far surpasses other physicians or specialists I have seen. He is open and easy to talk with. Highly recommend.

April 23rd, 2016
Best Health Care!
The best thing I ever did was come to The Petteruti Center for my health. I was overweight and depressed. Dr. Petteruti and his great staff have changed my life. I have lost 27 lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 8! I feel amazing. I am 64 years old and he has made me look 10 years younger with minor facial procedures, weight loss, and hormone therapy.

March 3rd, 2016
Dr. Petteruti listens and is very compassionate about what you go through. His staff is initially the reason I went ahead and booked my appt. The young lady on the phone was so sweet and informative about what he offers and how attentive he is towards his patients. She was right, he really will go above and beyond to make sure you live a healthy lifestyle and get you on the right path . Thanks again for everything Dr. Petteruti and your wonderful staff!

February 16th, 2016
Competent, Impeccable and Professional
There aren't enough words to describe how competent, impeccable and professional Dr. Petteruti and his staff have been and continue to be with me. I have been a patient (initially for weight loss) for the past 5 years. Dr. Petteruti is now my physician for life extension and any other medical need. The first time I saw him for the bariatric consultation I was amazed by the amount of time he spent with me. No other doctor has been more thorough and meticulous with me. I was tired of drive-through visits which most physicians perform. Dr. Petteruti takes each patient at heart and he does not neglect any aspect during the visit. Not only my bariatric experience has been a success for the past five years, the life extension care (bioidentical hormones) (for the past year) has been extremely positive and helped me cope with several challenges in my daily life. I recently lost my mother (she had been ill for 12 years and my family and I cared for her mostly at home) and if it weren't for my physical and mental fitness that I obtained from Dr. Petteruti and from Shannon Petteruti, I would not have been able to withstand the emotional and physical toll this tragedy has brought to me and to my family! Since I started seeing this doctor, several people came to me to ask how I lost the weight etc. I referred them to him. The ones who went and began their lifestyle change came to me to thank me for referring them and one even told me I saved her life because Dr. Petteruti diagnosed something that could have become more serious if not detected early. Once again, this is only a brief commentary but Dr. Petteruti, Shannon Petteruti and their staff deserve a lot more! This team is now part of my life and I will always be grateful for the ongoing lifestyle and health lessons they teach me every time I see them!

December 23rd, 2015
Best Functional Medicine Practice
Dr. Petteruti and his staff are amazing! I have been a true advocate of alternative medicine and joining the concierge at The Petteruti Center has been such a blessing. The Drip Bar is truly the BEST way to maintaining health, well-being and a positive lifestyle! I'm a believer! Thank you so much Dr. Petteruti.