Anti-Age Specialist, Medical Weight Loss, Primary Care Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Exquisite Care  |  show details
Jan 15th, 2014

I came to see Dr. Petteruti after seeing my friend make a 180 with his health. He was a bit over-weight, tired often and lacking the will to do a whole lot except work. He is now 20 pounds leaner feeling like he's 25 again. We are back to mountain biking, lifting and social outings. His wife has mentioned on several occasions that this saved their marriage. After 6 months with Dr. Petteruti, I'm off all my medications, my weight is coming down and I feel terrific! I joke with my friend that I feel 24 and he's still older than me, even though we're only in our early 50's. I'm so grateful Dr. Petteruti is the kind of person that will sit with you and listen to what you are really saying. He doesn't sugar coat anything, but is always kind. Here's to living another 50 years!

|  Easy To Talk To, Well-Rounded Approach to Health Care  |  show details
by Ron S. on Aug 13th, 2013

It's rare you find a physician who you feel actually gets you. Any other physician I feel rushes you to get to their next patient, but Dr. Petteruti spends the time to listen. He takes into account not just the medical aspect, but family, work and stresses that may be affecting you to give you a more well-rounded approach to health care. I highly recommend him to give you the care your looking for.

|  Stumbled upon you  |  show details
by John McGeely on Jun 29th, 2013

I was trying to find dr. Mayers office. my phone was dead so I stopped and asked for directions. The woman accidentally sent me to dr petterutis office. I asked if I was in the right place and the secretary, kind of laughing, said no he is on tollgate road. She started to explain how to get there then told me to hold on. I was furious at this point. Little did I know she put his address in map quest and printed directions from her office to dr. Mayers office. That was unexpected and so nice! I'm calling this week to change my doctor.

|  Great doc with an A team!  |  show details
by Kelly on Jun 29th, 2013

I have been having a hard time controlling my diabetes for the past year or so. Every time I went to my old doctor it seemed like he was always referring me out to another doctor. Maybe he couldn't be bothered with me? As most, both my husband and I work full time and have 2 children, 6 and 9 yrs. Between work and getting the kids off to school/activities, I've neglected to follow up with specialists for myself. A coworker told me about Dr.Petteruti and I decided it was time to make the switch. When I walked in the waiting room was full. The girl at the desk, Ashley, who I quickly learned is the go-to girl to get things done ASAP, was on the phone and gave me a smile. I asked her how many doctors were in the office, she replied just dr. Petteruti. I was impressed to see so many people waiting to see him! I told Ashley that I didn't get my old records as she had recommended when I called. She said no problem and had me sign a release and even got all my old doctors info for me. I waited 45 minutes and not once did I hear anyone complain so I knew it was worth it. When dr. Petteruti finally came in the room he had my notes and blood work from my old doctor already! That was fast! He was very friendly from the start which eased my nerves. He read through my old notes and asked me about my medications. He also asked about my family and work. I could tell he cared about all aspects of my well being. He spent over 30 minutes really getting to know me. At the end of the visit he sent me off with blood work and a few medication changes and most importantly he said we are going to get you better. I felt confident he would! When I walked out the girl at the front was having a hard time finding an appointment in 3 weeks for my annual. She called over Ashley who quickly found a place to squeeze me in. When she gave me my card for my next visit I joked that I need to get home fast before I forget what I'm supposed to do with my medications. She handed me my notes from my visit and said this should help. It had all my medications and how/when to take them. I was blown away that an office as a whole could care so much. As I waited to get blood work I watched the staff. This was not an act, they treated everyone like this. Smiling and taking the time to help. I was so impressed I called my husband at work. He has since switched to dr.petteruti. I feel healthier and more like myself now more than ever and I would have never been able to do it without dr. Petteruti!! Great doc and A team!!!

|  Peased with the Dr.  |  show details
by Ed H on Apr 5th, 2013

I,m very happy with Dr. Petteruti, and also glad I have followed his advice, it has changed my life .I feel thirty years younger and am full of energy, my whole family goes to him now, he is an exceptional Dr. if you have a problem he gets back to you promptly, I would and do recomend him to everyone who is in need of a good Dr.

Apr 1st, 2013

Thorough once in the exam room. Wait time's are outrageous. I have never waited under 1 hour for an appointment, and many have been scheduled for 7 am.

by Linda R. Gannon on Mar 30th, 2013

Dr. P is an exceptional physician who is thorough, interested and caring. He makes the patient's overall health his priority and provides support and necessary patient information. He has encouraged me to believe that I have the power and ability to improve my health while providing me with the necessary tools to do so. Because he concentrates on all facets of preventitive medicine and sets a fine example himself, I have been able to make changes at the age of 67 that have improved my quality of life and gain confidence in my ability to care for my health.

|  Dr Petterutti is knowledgeable and on the leading edge  |  show details
by Stef R. on Mar 29th, 2013

I've been a patient of Dr. Petteruti for many years. He is super knowledgeable. Very friendly- always answers my questions and takes extra time to explain things. He is very intelligent and on the leading edge of health. He's not just the type of Dr who treats symptoms. He is very much interested in helping you live a healthier lifestyle. I recommend him highly.

by Kathleen Santilli on Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Petteruti is like a friend, I have been with him a long time and his dad before he started his practice. He is a great man.

|  smoke free  |  show details
by jayne oliver on Mar 29th, 2013

Thank you for believing in me I am smoke free now for 82 days..I trust you with my health and life..

by Daniela Valeriani-Hazard on Mar 29th, 2013

There aren't enough words to describe how competent, impeccable and professional Dr. Petteruti and his staff have been and continue to be with me. I have been a patient (initially for bariatrics) for the past 5 years. Dr. Petteruti is now my physician for life extention and any other medical need. The first time I saw him for the bariatric consultation I was amazed by the amount of time he spent with me. No other doctor had beem more thorough and meticulous with me. I was tired of drive- through visits which most physicians perform. Dr. Petteruti takes each patient at heart and he does not neglect any aspect during the visit. Not only my bariatric experience has been a success for the past five years, the life extention care ( for the past year) has been extremely positive and helped me cope with several challenges in my daily life. I recently lost my mother ( she had been ill for 12 years and my family and I cared for her mostly at home) and if it weren't for my physical and mental fitness that I obtained from Dr. Petteruti and from Shannon Petteruti, I would not have been able to withstand the emotional and physicall toll this tragedy has brought to me and to my family! Since I started seeing this doctor, several people came to me to ask how I lost the weight etc. I referred them to him. The ones who went and began their lifestyle change came to me to thank me for referring them and one even told me I saved her life because Dr. Petteruti diagnosed something that could have become more serious if not detected early. Once again, this is only a brief commentary but Dr. Petteruti, Shannon Petteruti and their staff deserve a lot more! This team is now part of my life and I will always be grateful for the ongoing lifestyle and health lessons they teach me every time I see them!

|  My opinion  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

I just hope he does not spread himself too thin or over extend himself, he is so busy with so many things. We need him.

by Keith Fransson on Mar 28th, 2013

Been going to Stephe since his father retired and I'm very satisfied with his care.I don't necessarily follow all his advice but most of it.I am a Diabetic strugling with numbers.I don't necessarily buy into the vitamin senario,but I believe my well being is well in his mind,a Doctor who really cares about me.I highly reccomend Stephen as a Physician.Go to him once and you'll continue

|  a patient's diagnosis of dr petteruti  |  show details
by barbara d on Mar 28th, 2013

my mother (now passed) was dr.petteruti's as i am also. we have been patients of his for many years.he has been and is there for me.he takes the time to sit and chat about the results of your exam and continues to explain any procedure or questions you may have.i put my complete trust in him and hope to do so for many more years to come.

by John J on Mar 28th, 2013

This doctor really does care about his patients and what help he can be to them. When you are with him he makes you feel you are his only patient. Great doctor and staff.

|  A Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2012

Great doctor, caring and supportive. Doesn't judge you for how you live, just gives it to you straight.

|  Trustworthy Doctor  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Petteruti since I was sixteen years old. I am now 23. Not only has he helped me with my health; which because of him is exceptional, but he also took on a fatherly role and gave advice for many of the struggles I faced as I grew into a man. I trust and admire this man not only as a Doctor but as a person with whom I can readily confide. I am grateful for the wisdom he often gives freely. His practice seeks to treat both the physical ailments of life as well as the emotional scars it can leave. I can't imagine a better doctor

|  THE MOST CARING DOCTOR  |  show details
Sep 1st, 2012

My husband had major surgery 5 months ago. His recovery was long and he fell into a depression. His docotrs wanted to put him on anti-depressants and he was facing disability. I had heard of the wonderful things that Dr. Petteruti was doing through a friend of mine who lives in RI. At first I was a little skeptical, after all we are from MA, where my husband had the top surgeon from Boston operate on him....well we made the apt. and about one month later my husband had his appetite back, went back to work FULL TIME! He also joined a gym!!! The differance is nothing less than a miracle! The whole experiance was wonderful from begining to end. He even included me in on the first visit..we love him..finally a docotr who actually cares!! He believed in my husband when it seemed everyone was ready to write him off as a disability case. My husband is only 50!!!!!!!! We just got back from a weekend visit in VT where we went for hikes and sight-seeing!! I have my husband back!!! Thank you Dr. Petteruti!!!

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 5th, 2011

He is our family Doctor and we cant say enough great things about him. He is the best of the best. We are very blessed.

|  Excellent Physician  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Petteruti has exemplified what a family physician should be. His bed side manner is impeccable. He is courteous and respectful and looks at your body system as a whole. He gets back to you when he says he would and his office staff answers the phone!

|  Wonderful Doctor  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

Dr. Petteruti has been our family physician for 10 years. He is knowledgeable, caring and has a bedside manner that other doctors should learn from.

|  Caring & Supportive  |  show details
May 12th, 2011

With a caring heart and brillant mind, Dr. Petteruti has a a way of trating you with respect and dignity. I couldn's ask for a better family doctor.

Sep 14th, 2010

Dr. P is a good doctor. He takes a very modern approach to medicine, and puts a high priority on alleviating discomfort when possible, and treating the whole person. I had an on-going issue with a member of his staff, Joan, but that has since been resolved for the most part. The rest of his staff are VERY nice. Sometimes, I've felt rushed, however. He has a very busy practice, and you can expect to wait in the waiting room for at LEAST a half hour, often up to an hour or more, plus 10-20 minutes in the exam room. He does have various office hours, however, to accomodate most schedules, with appointments ranging from approx. 6am to almost 8pm (those late ones are ususally for sick visits).

|  best ever  |  show details
Sep 10th, 2010

old fashioned style with state of the art medicine. a brillliant mind and a caring heart.