Dr. Stephen Petteruti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Petteruti?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Petteruti?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 25th, 2017

Never Felt More Comfortable

The moment you walk into the office you are immediately relaxed. This is unlike any other offie I have seen. The staff is so friendly and makes you feel they care about your experience. My consult with Dr. Petteruti was thorough and well thought out. He listened to me and we talked for over an hour. I loved that he didn't have a computer in front of him, just a piece of paper to jot down notes. I am now a concierge client for primary care and looking forward to doing some IV vitamin drips.

July 20th, 2017

Attention to the patient first priority

When you are seeking a physician that genuinely cares about your health and well being, Dr Peteruti does just that. He gives each patient individual attention and truly listens to what is being said. His unique way of addressing health issues is refreshing.

June 20th, 2017

Disappointed

I went into this office with such high hopes only to be so disappointed. Don't waste your money.

October 14th, 2016

great doctor

I have always wanted to do some aesthetic medicine but nervous I would look fake and over the top. Dr. Petteruti took the time to sit down with me to show me exactly what I needed to have a natural, youthful look. They even that this camera that shows where all the damage has been. I received an IPL, botox and fillers for my cheeks and nasalabial folds. I couldn't be happier.

August 10th, 2016

This guy is great and has changed my life. Highly recommended!

June 29th, 2016

It was a refreshing experience right from the time I walked through the doors of The Drip Bar. I've had more than my share of experiences with doctors and Dr. Stephen Petteruti was kind, compassionate and actually listened. The Vitamin Drip helped my vertigo that I had been living with for the prior two years. I do and will continue to recommend this center to everyone I know!

May 25th, 2016

Have My Life Back

After starting on bioidentical hormone therapy my life is back to normal! I look and feel better and have my libido back! I can not express how grateful I am that Dr. Petteruti listened to me and had an answer.

May 24th, 2016

I first used the Drip Bar approximately 1.5 years ago when my immune system was low do to an illness that I just couldn't shake! At that time, I had a vitamin C drip with other nutrients. I started to feel better within less than one day! Now I have chelation therapy for lead poisoning. Although, I know it will take along time to remedy this condition the effects from the therapy gives me great energy and strength! I'm blessed to have Doctor Petteruti as my Doc along with his professional and brilliant staff! Healthy and Happy in Rhode Island!

May 24th, 2016

Ten days into having my hormones implanted my hot flashes stopped and sex drive returned. I honestly am one happy girl and my husband is ecstatic to have his wife back!

May 24th, 2016

Doesn't accept any insurance?

What kind of primary care doctor doesn't accept any insurance? Sounds to me he cares more about making money than he does helping patients.

Doctor's Response

I practice concierge medicine, which does not accept insurance. This gives me the time and freedom I need to deliver an advanced form of healthcare, which focuses more on a patient's needs rather than what an insurance company believes a patient needs. I decide I would rather work for my patients than work for the insurance companies.

SHOW

May 2nd, 2016

Incredible Depth of Knowledge

After spending 5 minutes with Dr. Petteruti I knew my heath would be changed forever. His depth of knowledge far surpasses other physicians or specialists I have seen. He is open and easy to talk with. Highly recommend.

April 23rd, 2016

Best Health Care!

The best thing I ever did was come to The Petteruti Center for my health. I was overweight and depressed. Dr. Petteruti and his great staff have changed my life. I have lost 27 lbs and went from a size 14 to a size 8! I feel amazing. I am 64 years old and he has made me look 10 years younger with minor facial procedures, weight loss, and hormone therapy.