A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scappa is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scappa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scappa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Scappa, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scappa graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Scappa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Scappa practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Scappa practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists and Beverly Hills Adolescent Specialists.