A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Scappa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Scappa is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Scappa, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Scappa graduated from Albany Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Michael Scappa MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen M. Scappa practice?
- Dr. Stephen Scappa has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Scappa practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Psychiatrists and Beverly Hills Addiction Specialists.