A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Schneider, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Schneider has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Schneider MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Schneider practice?
- Dr. Stephen Schneider has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Schneider practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bound Brook, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ.
See Bound Brook Surgeons.