A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Spann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spann
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Spann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Spann, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Spann graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Spann has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Jimmie Spann MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Spann practice?
- Dr. Stephen Spann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Spann practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.