A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Sturman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Sturman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Sturman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Sturman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Sturman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen William Sturman MD is a male Dermatologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Sturman practice?
- Dr. Stephen Sturman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Sturman practices Dermatology near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Novi Dermatologists.