A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Huang, Dermatologist is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Huang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Rose Medical Center
- Saint Anthony Central Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Tzucheng Huang MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen T. Huang practice?
- Dr. Stephen Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Huang practices Dermatology near Golden, CO.
See Golden Dermatologists.