A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen DR Teitelbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen D. Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Urologists.