A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University South
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Teitelbaum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum practice?
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.