Learn more about Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teitelbaum
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Teitelbaum Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Teitelbaum graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Teitelbaum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum practice?
- Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Teitelbaum practices Urology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Urologists.