A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Vobach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Vobach, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vobach
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vobach Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Vobach, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vobach graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vobach has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Frederick Vobach MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Vobach practice?
- Dr. Stephen Vobach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Vobach practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.