A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Voorhies graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Voorhies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Voorhies accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Voorhies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Voorhies practice?
Dr. Stephen Voorhies practices Family Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, WA and Seattle, WA.
See Wenatchee Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Voorhies, Dr. Steven Voorhies, Dr. Stefan Voorhies, Dr. Steve Voorhies