A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Voorhies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Voorhies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Voorhies graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Voorhies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Voorhies MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Voorhies practice?
- Dr. Stephen Voorhies has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Voorhies practices Family Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Primary Care Doctors.