A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Voorhies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Voorhies is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Voorhies
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Voorhies Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Voorhies graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Voorhies has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Wenatchee Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen F Voorhies MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen F. Voorhies practice?
- Dr. Stephen Voorhies has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Voorhies practices Family Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Family Physicians.