A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Jenkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Jenkins is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Jenkins, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jenkins graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jenkins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jenkins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen W. Jenkins practice?
Dr. Stephen Jenkins practices Neurology near Fountain Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA and Lawton, OK.
See Fountain Valley Neurologists.