A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Witanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Witanowski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Witanowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witanowski graduated from Universite De Liege.
Dr. Witanowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen John Witanowski MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Witanowski practice?
- Dr. Stephen Witanowski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Witanowski practices Internal Medicine near Nesconset, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Station, NY and Hauppauge, NY.
See Nesconset Internists.