A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Xenias is Excellent. Dr. Xenias has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Xenias, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenias graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Dr. Xenias has 1 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Xenias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 15 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Xenias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Xenias practice?
Dr. Stephen Xenias practices Dermatology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Xenias, Dr. Steven Xenias, Dr. Stefan Xenias, Dr. Steve Xenias