A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Xenias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Xenias is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Xenias, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenias graduated from University of Rochester . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Xenias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen J Xenias MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Xenias practice?
- Dr. Stephen Xenias has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Xenias practices Dermatology near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Dermatologists.