A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Yoon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Yoon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoon graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Yoon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Yoon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Stephen Yoon practice?
- Dr. Stephen Yoon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Yoon practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Fullerton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Fullerton Internists and Fullerton Pediatricians.