Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  great doctor  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2014

He is the only doctor that listened to me regarding my pain. He did all kinds of exams but everything came back normal and decided to do my hysterectomy anyways and was glad he did because I need it. He called me the day after I got discharged to see if I was okay. His nurse didn't but he did. He called me at 7:20 am because he found out I went to the ER. He wanted to make sure everything was ok. Great doctor. Glad I have his as my doctor.

by D.B. on Dec 7th, 2013

Never knew what type of Doctor I was dealing with until I complained on a few things. I Never did get a return phone call from the Doc after I complained and no apology either. WOW!

Jul 17th, 2013

Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor! He delivered my 5th child on 9/11/01, (also his birthday!) Through 9 months of pregnancy, and beyond, he has always made me feel important and spent quality time listening to/talking to me regarding each appointment! I recommend him to anyone seeking an OB/GYN doc!

|  Best office EVER!!!  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2012

This doctor and staff are the best I have ever experienced. They have ALL gone above & beyond to make me feel cared for, comfortable & important. Dr. Hoffman could not be more professional or more caring & I will never go anywhere else!

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Oct 9th, 2012

Dr. Hoffman is an excellent and very well experienced doctor. He listened to me very carefully and did the treatment with respect. He is very polite, respectful, and very caring. His staff is the same as well. I would suggest this doctor to everyone women who seeks good care.

Aug 19th, 2012

Will not recommend. Appointments are always rushed and no questions are answered properly. I was preg for the first time and got no guidance. Unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage and doc had us drive a long distance to another hospital for D&C where we found out he has a share ! did not even meet me after the procedure.

|  Love Dr. Hoffman  |  show details
Jul 16th, 2012

If your are looking for a Dr who really cares about his patients. Then Dr. Hoffman is for you. He is patient, caring and a wonderful doctor. He takes such good care of his patients. Dr. Hoffman has delivered all 4 of my children.

Jul 3rd, 2012

This guy will take your money, recommend you see someone else and blow you off through his staff. As far as I'm concerned, he's in it for the money and could care less about his Patients, if it's a complicated situation, requiring alot of time or there's no insurance involved, he's not interested !