Dr. Steven Hoffman MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Irving, TX

September 2nd, 2016
I have been going to Dr Hoffman since my first ectopic pregnancy. He has been nothing but wonderful and supportive I recommend him to anybody.

July 29th, 2016
Selfish and in a hurry
He wouldn't listen to me when I told him my son wasn't as far along in gestation as he thought. Sure enough, my elective c-section was scheduled around Dr. Hoffman's holiday schedule, and he said as much when I was being discharged from the hospital after the birth. My son was 4 weeks early and now suffers from asthma as a young boy.

August 24th, 2015
excellent

August 24th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Dr Hoffman is amazing. He has helped me through many pregnancy complications with such a caring heart and professional manner.

May 22nd, 2015
Best OB doc!
I love Dr. Hoffman, he was there for me every time i called his office during my pregnancy. Was never rude, very compassionate and he made me feel at ease during my rough pregnancy and listened to me. I would highly recommend him.

February 2nd, 2015
Dr. Hoffman delivered all three of my kids. They are grown and I am still going to Dr. Hoffman. He is now helping me through menopause. He is great at listening and helping with both information and medicine if needed.

February 3rd, 2014
great doctor
He is the only doctor that listened to me regarding my pain. He did all kinds of exams but everything came back normal and decided to do my hysterectomy anyways and was glad he did because I need it. He called me the day after I got discharged to see if I was okay. His nurse didn't but he did. He called me at 7:20 am because he found out I went to the ER. He wanted to make sure everything was ok. Great doctor. Glad I have his as my doctor.

December 7th, 2013
Never knew what type of Doctor I was dealing with until I complained on a few things. I Never did get a return phone call from the Doc after I complained and no apology either. WOW!

July 17th, 2013
Dr. Hoffman is a wonderful doctor! He delivered my 5th child on 9/11/01, (also his birthday!) Through 9 months of pregnancy, and beyond, he has always made me feel important and spent quality time listening to/talking to me regarding each appointment! I recommend him to anyone seeking an OB/GYN doc!

November 1st, 2012
Best office EVER!!!
This doctor and staff are the best I have ever experienced. They have ALL gone above & beyond to make me feel cared for, comfortable & important. Dr. Hoffman could not be more professional or more caring & I will never go anywhere else!

October 9th, 2012
Excellent doctor
Dr. Hoffman is an excellent and very well experienced doctor. He listened to me very carefully and did the treatment with respect. He is very polite, respectful, and very caring. His staff is the same as well. I would suggest this doctor to everyone women who seeks good care.

August 19th, 2012
Will not recommend. Appointments are always rushed and no questions are answered properly. I was preg for the first time and got no guidance. Unfortunately it ended in a miscarriage and doc had us drive a long distance to another hospital for D&C where we found out he has a share ! did not even meet me after the procedure.