Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Patient show details Patient
by Diane Schroeder on Nov 18th, 2014

I love Dr Sherman he is nothing but kind and caring and spends a lot time diagnosing your condition. I have been seeing Dr Sherman off and on for years and he has always known how to treat my condition. We need more doctors like Dr Sherman.

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman thoroughly examined my condition and provided a clear diagnosis. He then spent considerable time discussing the options. He was very friendly.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Sherman is very kind and caring. He spends a lot of time going over your symptoms and makes you feel like your problems matter to him. I have been to a lot of doctors (orthopedic) and they barley ask your name before they send you on your way.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased, he listened to what I had to say, he was polite and professional.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Compassionate caring through

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sherman did not rush. He took plenty of time interviewing and physically checking as well as explaining his findings. Very thorough.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman spent a lot of time with me. Explaining and answering any and all our questions. He had appointments set up for me immediately. I feel very confident in him and would refer him to our friends. I am very pleased he was referred to me. TY

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman was very thorough, listened and explained everything in detail about my condition and treatment. I felt relieved and optimistic about my condition and that he would take good care of me. I trust him and his treatment for me.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our visits to Dr. Sherman are always on time and excellent service.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't get on "patient fusion" I have no pin and it is otherwise frustrating and difficult.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very good visit .

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Thorough !

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor answered my questions and is doing everything he can to help me out

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman was very professional, He did a very full exam. He discussed his findings and made recomendaations. He left time for any questions. Excellant experience with Dr. Sherman.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All of my concerns were addressed in a timely manner, I felt relaxed and was able to talk with the Doctor about the things that have been bothering me.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr !

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent doctor!! Very caring, professional and thorough. He listened to my problems and addressed each complaint! I have highly recommended him and his staff for patients seeking a neurologist. He has a great staff, very friendly and helpful!!

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is a very kind and caring physician, he is one of the best.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman listened observed and carefully took notes before he even examined me so he had a clear and concise view of what was going on with me. Dr. Sherman is very professional, capable and compassionate. I am happy to say he is my neurologist

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is personable, knowledgeable, and really pays attention to detail. I would recommend him highly

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with Dr. Sherman's way of listening to you, and ask questions. He does a very complete assessment to make certain he has diagnosed your condition, by making sure that he has asked the right questions. He is also a hands on Doc. A

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr ever!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman has always been very helpful concerning Greg and has helped me to get him off of medications he didn't need and on to medications that control his seizures and tremors greatly.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman thoroughly answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is clear and easy to understand. He actually listens to me as well. I believe he really understands me as an individual.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. is VERY caring and compassionate and thourough during is exam. I am very impressed with the way he completes his exam and would recommend him to anyone who may ask. Thank you Dr. Sherman for being a GREAT doctor.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited too long, double booked patients at the same time for the same MD

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor listened and addressed concerns - explained the procedures and treatment. Was pleasant and efficient.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All of our concerns and questions were cared for. It has been a real pleasure meeting Dr Sherman and we appreciate all he has done for us. Very glad to find a doctor that takes real time with you and listens to our concerns. Thank you for everything.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Beware of this 'doctor'. show details Beware of this 'doctor'.
Jun 6th, 2013

This guy should not be in practice. He is in business for the $$, not to help patients! He performed an unnecessary spinal tap on me which took 45 minutes of the needle in my back. He hit bone 2X, dulling the needle, making it even worse. On the 3rd try he FINALLY got clear fluid. Come to find out, neurologists don't do spinal taps, anesthesiologists do the taps & use diagnostic tools to show precisely where to insert a needle. Sherman did not use a scanner, he just shoved the needle in my back. Now, 3 years later, I still am suffering w/ nerve damage & daily head/neck pain that is severe!! I have been to 3 other neurologists & they've tried all they know to help, but are stumped by my lingering condition. I have since talked to many others who have had poor treatment from Sherman & wish they would never have set foot in his office. Beware.