Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Fantastic Physician show details Fantastic Physician
by aly on Aug 1st, 2015

Very good physician, accurate, professional with exceptional bed side manners.

Jun 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sherman is informative and explains where you can understand.

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Sherman is very knowledgeable and compassionate which makes your experience more comfortable to express true feelings and get the real experience you deserve.

Jun 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Focus was too much on updating computer data than on patient care and evaluation.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly and thorough. Asked lots of questions to better understand symptoms and concerns.

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Both Dr. Sherman and his office staff have always been professional, pleasant, and most of all helpful.

May 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

i LIKE THE DOCTOR'S PERSONALITY. HE OUTLINED A RESOLUTION AND LEFT IT TO MY DECISION.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent physician!! He is very caring. He listens to my complaints, completes a thorough exam and fully explains his medical findings and treatment options. I never feel rushed during my appt and all my questions are answered.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr Sherman He is Nice and easy to understand and I would recommend him to family and friends

May 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The new meds are working out pretty good so far, in the first day.

Apr 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Sherman and his office staff.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with the Doctor and staff

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman shows genuine concern for the health of his patients and is persistent in finding the root cause of patient health issues.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sherman has been helpful in finding solutions for my back and leg pains. I now only experience occasional head aches. I am living more than just existing.

Mar 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is great with unidentified or unsual illness.

Mar 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I really like when my appointments are set I recieve a email reminder as well as a phone call, I have never had to wait for long periods of time, the staff are helpfull and friendly. I always look forward to seeing Dr. Sherman

Feb 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very satisfied.

Feb 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always very professional, with bedside manner that gives you confidence in his observations.

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

great to deal with

Feb 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was very concerned about some MRI results. Dr. Sherman addressed the issue immediately, and explained the results to me in layman's terms so that I understood exactly what was happening. Dr. Sherman discussed ALL of the treatment options.

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Appreciated Dr Sherman's obvious store of medical knowledge, yet his ability to communicate ideas clearly in layman's terms. He answered questions clearly and concisely.

Feb 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He paid attention to what I had to say. And discussed the issues I have.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a good feeling about the whole experience being that the doctor was knowledgeable of my problem and perscribed the appropriate remeedy

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel that the Doctor did not address my concerns at all. Will be looking for a new Doctor!!

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman prescribed migraine medicine when I was still having problems speaking and walking and a 6 week follow up visit. Went to Toledo Hospital next day when symptoms did not improve. Toledo discovered I had several mini strokes. NEVER WILL RETURN

Jan 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Having asked other Doctors about a medical condition and getting little help, I was very happy to have something done about it when I mentioned it to Dr. Sherman

Dec 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Doctor for good evaluations

Dec 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Patient and kind.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He listens to my concerns and questions. Keeps me informed of my treatment and his game plan for me. I feel safe and confident in his care.

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is very caring and an excellent physician. He really listens to your problems/concerns to get a better understanding of how this is impacting your daily activities and quality of life. All in all, Dr. Sherman is practicing the "true art of medicine."

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is very dedicated. He is not giving up on finding out what caused my mini stroke. And I appreciate it very much. I have only had 1 other doctor go the mile like Dr. Sherman. So thank you Dr.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is attentive and caring. He listens and asks questions that I wouldn't think of.

Patient show details Patient
by Diane Schroeder on Nov 18th, 2014

I love Dr Sherman he is nothing but kind and caring and spends a lot time diagnosing your condition. I have been seeing Dr Sherman off and on for years and he has always known how to treat my condition. We need more doctors like Dr Sherman.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sherman always makes sure he answers all my questions even if he has to look up the answer

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman thoroughly examined my condition and provided a clear diagnosis. He then spent considerable time discussing the options. He was very friendly.

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Sherman is very kind and caring. He spends a lot of time going over your symptoms and makes you feel like your problems matter to him. I have been to a lot of doctors (orthopedic) and they barley ask your name before they send you on your way.

Oct 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased, he listened to what I had to say, he was polite and professional.

Sep 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Compassionate caring through

Sep 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Sherman did not rush. He took plenty of time interviewing and physically checking as well as explaining his findings. Very thorough.

Sep 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman spent a lot of time with me. Explaining and answering any and all our questions. He had appointments set up for me immediately. I feel very confident in him and would refer him to our friends. I am very pleased he was referred to me. TY

Aug 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman was very thorough, listened and explained everything in detail about my condition and treatment. I felt relieved and optimistic about my condition and that he would take good care of me. I trust him and his treatment for me.

Aug 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Our visits to Dr. Sherman are always on time and excellent service.

Jul 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I can't get on "patient fusion" I have no pin and it is otherwise frustrating and difficult.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very good visit .

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very Thorough !

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor answered my questions and is doing everything he can to help me out

Jun 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman was very professional, He did a very full exam. He discussed his findings and made recomendaations. He left time for any questions. Excellant experience with Dr. Sherman.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All of my concerns were addressed in a timely manner, I felt relaxed and was able to talk with the Doctor about the things that have been bothering me.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Dr !

May 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is an excellent doctor!! Very caring, professional and thorough. He listened to my problems and addressed each complaint! I have highly recommended him and his staff for patients seeking a neurologist. He has a great staff, very friendly and helpful!!

May 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is a very kind and caring physician, he is one of the best.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman listened observed and carefully took notes before he even examined me so he had a clear and concise view of what was going on with me. Dr. Sherman is very professional, capable and compassionate. I am happy to say he is my neurologist

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is personable, knowledgeable, and really pays attention to detail. I would recommend him highly

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very impressed with Dr. Sherman's way of listening to you, and ask questions. He does a very complete assessment to make certain he has diagnosed your condition, by making sure that he has asked the right questions. He is also a hands on Doc. A

Mar 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr ever!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman has always been very helpful concerning Greg and has helped me to get him off of medications he didn't need and on to medications that control his seizures and tremors greatly.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman thoroughly answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns. I would highly recommend him.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Sherman is clear and easy to understand. He actually listens to me as well. I believe he really understands me as an individual.

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. is VERY caring and compassionate and thourough during is exam. I am very impressed with the way he completes his exam and would recommend him to anyone who may ask. Thank you Dr. Sherman for being a GREAT doctor.

Jan 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Waited too long, double booked patients at the same time for the same MD

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor listened and addressed concerns - explained the procedures and treatment. Was pleasant and efficient.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All of our concerns and questions were cared for. It has been a real pleasure meeting Dr Sherman and we appreciate all he has done for us. Very glad to find a doctor that takes real time with you and listens to our concerns. Thank you for everything.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Beware of this 'doctor'. show details Beware of this 'doctor'.
Jun 6th, 2013

This guy should not be in practice. He is in business for the $$, not to help patients! He performed an unnecessary spinal tap on me which took 45 minutes of the needle in my back. He hit bone 2X, dulling the needle, making it even worse. On the 3rd try he FINALLY got clear fluid. Come to find out, neurologists don't do spinal taps, anesthesiologists do the taps & use diagnostic tools to show precisely where to insert a needle. Sherman did not use a scanner, he just shoved the needle in my back. Now, 3 years later, I still am suffering w/ nerve damage & daily head/neck pain that is severe!! I have been to 3 other neurologists & they've tried all they know to help, but are stumped by my lingering condition. I have since talked to many others who have had poor treatment from Sherman & wish they would never have set foot in his office. Beware.