Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

Fantastic Physician show details Fantastic Physician
by aly on Aug 1st, 2015

Very good physician, accurate, professional with exceptional bed side manners.

Patient show details Patient
by Diane Schroeder on Nov 18th, 2014

I love Dr Sherman he is nothing but kind and caring and spends a lot time diagnosing your condition. I have been seeing Dr Sherman off and on for years and he has always known how to treat my condition. We need more doctors like Dr Sherman.

Beware of this 'doctor'. show details Beware of this 'doctor'.
Jun 6th, 2013

This guy should not be in practice. He is in business for the $$, not to help patients! He performed an unnecessary spinal tap on me which took 45 minutes of the needle in my back. He hit bone 2X, dulling the needle, making it even worse. On the 3rd try he FINALLY got clear fluid. Come to find out, neurologists don't do spinal taps, anesthesiologists do the taps & use diagnostic tools to show precisely where to insert a needle. Sherman did not use a scanner, he just shoved the needle in my back. Now, 3 years later, I still am suffering w/ nerve damage & daily head/neck pain that is severe!! I have been to 3 other neurologists & they've tried all they know to help, but are stumped by my lingering condition. I have since talked to many others who have had poor treatment from Sherman & wish they would never have set foot in his office. Beware.