Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Steven Ackerman
Dr. Steven Ackerman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Ackerman is affiliated with Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven Ackerman has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Steven Ackerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.
Dr. Martha Mooney
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi30
Dr. Stephanie Troy
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Norfolk, VA 0 mi10
Dr. Alexander Levitov
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Norfolk, VA 0 mi36