A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Barry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Barry, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barry graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Barry has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- SJRH - St John's Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven A Barry MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steven A. Barry practice?
- Dr. Steven Barry has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Barry practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Yonkers Internists and Yonkers Infectious Disease Doctors.