Dr. Steven Bojarski MD Patient Reviews

• Neurology Wilmington, DE

3.3

August 5th, 2011
I am so thankful i found Dr bojarski he has helped me so much. My other Doc has been referring me every where because of an abnormal scan and dr bojarski is the only one that referred me to a surgeon.. thank you thank you so much! Also thank you to the office staff for putting up with my constant phone calls and questions. i do appreciate it!

June 15th, 2011
Neglectful, DO NOT USE!
Terrible, doesn't return patients phone calls. Saw Dr. Bojarski for post concussion problems. First visit was ok. Follow up visit, no exam performed, only asked if headaches were as bad as right after my initial injury - even though I tried to tell him my headache had been worse lately and that had started having other new symptoms. He wasn't interested and cut me off in mid sentence. I could have just phoned in an update. Two months later started having much worse symptoms and three days after first calling to say was having problems, he just phoned in an rx and then never returned subsequent call explaining I was still suffering. Also turned out the med he prescribed should not be used long term, and may have contributed to even worse symptoms.Found a new neuro and the difference was amazing! Unlike Bojarski, the new doc has a plan for treatment and took my symptoms and suffering seriously.Bojarski's office must be used to losing patients, as they were quick to hang up when I called to cancel a future apptmt.Worst experience ever.

March 23rd, 2011
Dr. Bojarski - spent nearly an hour with me. He was so kind and patient with me. He was the ONLY doctor to listen to my concerns and his diagnosis of my problems and the treatments he prescribed have helped me so much. I am so glad I found him.

August 31st, 2010
Not prepared for my visit.