A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cantamout:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantamout graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cantamout has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Edward Cantamout MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Cantamout practice?
- Dr. Steven Cantamout has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cantamout practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Anesthesiologists and Northridge Pain Management Doctors.