A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cramer MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cramer practice?
- Dr. Steven Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cramer practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Neurologists.