A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cramer is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cramer
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Cramer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cramer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Cramer MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Cramer practice?
- Dr. Steven Cramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Cramer practices Internal Medicine, Neurology, and Vascular Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Internists and Orange Neurologists.