A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Croft:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Croft is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Croft, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Pain
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Croft graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Croft has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Polly Ryon Hospital Authority
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Michael Croft MD is a male Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Croft practice?
- Dr. Steven Croft has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Croft practices Neurology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX and Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.