A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Demeter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Demeter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Demeter graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Demeter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- San Diego Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
- U C S D Med Ctr -Hillcrest, San Diego, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Demeter MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steven Demeter practice?
- Dr. Steven Demeter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Demeter practices Neurology near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.