A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Earl Davis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Family Medicine near San Dimas, CA.
See San Dimas Family Physicians.