A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davis, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.