A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Davis, Otolaryngologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven E Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steven E. Davis practice?
- Dr. Steven Davis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Davis practices Otolaryngology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Torrance Otolaryngologists.