Dr. Steven Karageanes DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016
Sports Parent
I took my son (football player) to see Dr. Karageanes on recommendation of his coach. Dr. K has great experience with athletes and helped us understand the injury. He then sent us to a sports specific physical therapy team, rather than general physical therapy. The recovery was fast! I recommend Dr. K

August 17th, 2016
Bring a book to your appointment
He is a good doctor but his lack of punctuality brings his grade way down.

March 22nd, 2016
Great Experience!
I found Dr. Karageanes online by reading reviews (he seemed to have the best reviews overall). I drove fourty five minutes to see Dr. Karageanes for my knees and I am very glad that I chose to go to him. His staff was very professional and courteous and Dr. Karageanes was awesome! He told me exactly what was going on and was actually able to temporarily fix me, on the spot, to prove it. His knowledge is incredible!

November 6th, 2015
An amazing experience with this doctor. After a fast clinical exam, a diagnosis was reached and other tests were immediately ordered.

September 25th, 2015
I felt very comfortabe while being treatd with Dr.Kerageanes thank you.

February 19th, 2014
My experience with Dr. Karageanes at St. Mary's Hospital, Livonia, Mi.
I seriously hurt my knee in an accident ten years ago and suffered from constant knee pain daily, to the extent that I was unable to continue with my life style. A friend told me about Dr. Karageanes. Upon meeting him I found that he is a personable doctor with both exceptional diagnostic and excellent clinical skills. He educated and provided me in details of all available options, patiently weighing in on all their pros and cons. Until I arrived at a final decision he promptly arranged multi-disciplinary support. He is a very very kind and very gifted and exceptional doctor indeed.

June 20th, 2013
One of the best specialists
I am a runner, and have suffered a slew of injuries that both my family doctor and orthopedic surgeon had no explanation for. Dr. Karageanes was VERY knowledgeable and confident in his diagnoses. He did not make me feel rushed and even took time talking to me about my future as a doctor.

May 24th, 2012
Best Doctor
When I began to see Dr.K, I was hardly able to walk without severe pain, but he helped me get my life back.

May 24th, 2012
My sons concussion
My son received a concussion during football and couldnt pass his impact testing. Our school trainer recommended Dr. Karageanes and he was wonderfull. He even gave us his cell number to call him if he had problems.

July 7th, 2010
Accurate diagnosis in minutes
The doctor was spot on with my diagnosis and fixed the issue in minutes. I was suffering with this problem for a number of months and was wrongly diagnosed by another specialist who was only interested in (wrongly) keeping me as his long time patient. Dr. Karageanes said something that very few doctors would say to you but probably should: "I hope I fixed your problem. I hope you don't have to see me ever again... because your health issue is resolved. ". How many doctors say that ? I have been pain free after my visit to Dr. Karageanes where as I was suffering for nearly 6 months and have been taking medication with little success based on previous doctor's wrong diagnosis.I highly recommend Dr. Karageanes.

February 2nd, 2008