Anesthesiologist (pain control)

I can concentrate so much better now show details I can concentrate so much better now
by Jeremy L on Apr 28th, 2016

I couldnt be happier with the care I received from Dr. Mandel and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable and helpful and I could feel how much they all really cared. I saw Dr. Mandel for iv ketamine infusions for my ocd and depression and my symptoms have been greatly reduced. I still have some intrusive thoughts but the depression is just about gone and I can concentrate so much better. It really is amazing.

Forever Grateful show details Forever Grateful
by Jessica D. on Mar 10th, 2016

Dr. Mandel is the only doctor I have ever seen who has been able to bring me relief and bring my depression into remission. I am forever grateful for him and the kindness of his staff.

Dr. Mandel is My Favorite Doctor show details Dr. Mandel is My Favorite Doctor
by Melissa Robinson on Jan 28th, 2016

Dr. Mandel is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable and patient in addressing questions was reassuring when I had concerns. His compassion and sense of humor is so unique to that of a doctor. Of course, my favorite part about him is that he was able to relive me of my depression when no one else could for the past 20 years. I am forever grateful to him and all of the kind staff he has at Ketamine Clinics of Los Angeles.

Courteous and Kind Doctor and Staff show details Courteous and Kind Doctor and Staff
by Robert W on Nov 19th, 2015

Dr. Mandel and his entire staff are very generous and kind. His nurse offered my mother coffee while she was waiting for me and they treated me like a friend, not a patient. All smiles and courtesy with them. Dr. Mandel was genuine in his concern for me and his desire to help and also realistic about my expectations. I felt safe and cared for throughout the entire process and most importantly have gotten great results from the ketamine therapy. I saw them 2 months ago and I still feel great. I hope it continues to last.

Thank you! show details Thank you!
Oct 16th, 2015

Dr. Mandel is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have met. His approach to ketamine therapy really works and after the very first infusion I knew this was something different. This was not like all the things I have been trying over the last 25 years to relieve my depression. I am overjoyed I learned of this new treatment and so grateful i got it from Dr Mandel. Thank you!