Dr. Steven Mandel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mandel?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Steven Mandel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 12th, 2017

Truly a Miracle

After dealing with treatment resistant depression my whole life, I cannot express my gratitude enough for Dr. Mandel, his team, and the treatment itself; ketamine therapy. I tried EVERYTHING and my other doctors gave up on me. I had 6 infusions 4 months ago and life is the best its been since my childhood. I only hope it continues to last, but I know if I start to slip I can count on this to work for me and that is priceless.

April 28th, 2016

I can concentrate so much better now

I couldnt be happier with the care I received from Dr. Mandel and his staff. Everyone was so knowledgeable and helpful and I could feel how much they all really cared. I saw Dr. Mandel for iv ketamine infusions for my ocd and depression and my symptoms have been greatly reduced. I still have some intrusive thoughts but the depression is just about gone and I can concentrate so much better. It really is amazing.

March 10th, 2016

Forever Grateful

Dr. Mandel is the only doctor I have ever seen who has been able to bring me relief and bring my depression into remission. I am forever grateful for him and the kindness of his staff.

January 28th, 2016

Dr. Mandel is My Favorite Doctor

Dr. Mandel is the best doctor I have ever seen. He is knowledgeable and patient in addressing questions was reassuring when I had concerns. His compassion and sense of humor is so unique to that of a doctor. Of course, my favorite part about him is that he was able to relive me of my depression when no one else could for the past 20 years. I am forever grateful to him and all of the kind staff he has at Ketamine Clinics of Los Angeles.

November 19th, 2015

Courteous and Kind Doctor and Staff

Dr. Mandel and his entire staff are very generous and kind. His nurse offered my mother coffee while she was waiting for me and they treated me like a friend, not a patient. All smiles and courtesy with them. Dr. Mandel was genuine in his concern for me and his desire to help and also realistic about my expectations. I felt safe and cared for throughout the entire process and most importantly have gotten great results from the ketamine therapy. I saw them 2 months ago and I still feel great. I hope it continues to last.

October 16th, 2015

Thank you!

Dr. Mandel is the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor I have met. His approach to ketamine therapy really works and after the very first infusion I knew this was something different. This was not like all the things I have been trying over the last 25 years to relieve my depression. I am overjoyed I learned of this new treatment and so grateful i got it from Dr Mandel. Thank you!

April 30th, 2012