A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Cohen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Cohen, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Intraoperative Complications
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Phantom Limb
- Postoperative Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cohen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Paul Cohen MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven P. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Steven Cohen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steven Cohen practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Pain Management Doctors.