A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Reich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Reich, Spinal Surgeon, Orthopaedic and Neurosurgical FellowshipTrained Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Reich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Adult Spinal Deformity and Reconstructive Surgery
- Ambulatory Cervical Surgeries
- Ambulatory Lumbar Surgeries
- Ambulatory Thoracic Surgeries
- Cervical Myelopathy
- Kyphosis and Scoliosis Surgery of the Spine
- Lumbar Microdiscectomy
- Minimally Invasive Cervical
- Spine Trauma Surgery
- Tumor Surgery of the Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Reich graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Reich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Somerset Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Mark Reich MD is a male Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steven M. Reich practice?
- Dr. Steven Reich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steven Reich practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine, and Surgery near North Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Manalapan, NJ.
See North Brunswick Osteopaths, North Brunswick Surgeons, and North Brunswick Orthopedic Surgeons.