2.5

Stay away! show details Stay away!
by P.D., Chester county on Jun 2nd, 2016

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Never knew which one he'd be when I saw him. His prices are outrageous, I saw two other eye surgeons' jaws drop when I told them how much out of pocket I had to pay. And lastly, he LOVES to operate and pushes you to have all kinds of procedures.

Warning! show details Warning!
Aug 10th, 2014

Disappointing. Spent most of my time waiting. They charge a wad for every little thing. In the end, I just don't think they give a hoot, but they demanded money up front and then days later, I received a letter from my insurance company, telling me they paid the claim. I'm pretty sure submitting a claim to and collecting money from my insurance company after I've paid is illegal.

new eyes show details new eyes
by Grateful patient on Jun 25th, 2014

Dr Siepser is an amazing doctor. He worked on both my eyes. Making my vision. As good as it was when I was 10. He not only diagnosed, but his expertise dealt with my unusual and complex problems. It has been like getting new eyes. Thank you

by Paul Ondik on May 9th, 2014

Wonderful people from Dr. Siepser down to that great young receptionist. Knowledgeable, efficient, and hospitable.

Chief Financial Officer show details Chief Financial Officer
by Josh Introvatolo on May 7th, 2014

Quick, painless, and overall life-changing.