Dr. Steven Sklar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sklar?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Steven Sklar?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2017

Quack Alert

Went to him to control my already diagnosed high blood pressure and he insisted I did not have high blood pressure.....He wanted me to have a mammogram and colonoscopy...I said I did not go to him for a mammogram and colonoscopy, I want to treat my high blood pressure...He said " perhaps I am not the doctor for you...duh!!!! wanted me to have my blood pressure checked for a month at his office and then maybe he will prescript meds. What a Quack who sees himself as something much more than he is!!!!!

August 8th, 2017

Horrible

Rude and Arrogant. Does not answer questions , is very short with patients and interrupts. I think Dr Sklar believes he's more than a DO practicing in Hatfield.

January 4th, 2016

Compassionate and caring physician.

November 16th, 2015

Horrible service - utterly rude doctor - Doesnt care and does not listen whatsoever

October 31st, 2015

Dr. Sklar first saw my daughter 40 years ago as a baby. I continued to see him for myself for 43 years. I would never switch doctors. He has treated me with respect and has also diagnosed me correctly or sent me to a specialist who could. Once you get to know him, he is very humbling and loves his work. He never down-plays your illness and will make you better!

April 4th, 2014

Great doctor !!!!!

I have been seeing dr Sklar for years and every time I get something wrong he gets it fixed up!!! I think he is a great doctor and I would never change!!! I hope you see this and read it!!! You are awesome!!!!

April 11th, 2013

Diabetes Control

I've fought for some years with various doctors to get my diabetes under control. This Dr. has it together, through a sliding scale approach with Novolog , he has me as close to normal as I have ever been since I found out that I was diabetic. Thanks Doc

November 8th, 2012

Would not recommend

This doctor misdiagnosed me and was very rude. I had a much more serious problem and he brushed it off, it took me going to a specialist on my own to diagnose the problem. He was no help and did not even apologize after we had discovered the problem. Find another doctor!

September 20th, 2012

Staff needs help!!!

The staff is horrible to deal with. The nurses are amazing and Dr.Sklar has never done my family wrong. He needs to hire better staff who are friendly and helpful and not rude and extremely unhelpful.

August 13th, 2012

Best Doctor

I have had Dr Sklar now for 33 years and never seen a doctor as good as him . Hope he never retires !!!!! He has treated me since i was a child and every time he had my treatment right. When I got married my husband switched to him and he will never switch again .

May 6th, 2012

this guy is a jerk

Hard to believe this man has an actual medical license. He is a jerk and very unhelpful. You would get better medical opinion from a dog being walked in the park. Visit him at your peril.

June 16th, 2010

Great guy

Dr. Sklar is not only an amazing family doctor, but a great person as well. I met Dr. Sklar at a restaurant and when I found out he was in the Hatfield, PA area I switched over ASAP. I have switched family doctors about four times and I will never switch again!