Gastroenterologists

Champions Arbor
13507 Hargrave Rd
Houston, TX 77070
832-237-0000
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Terrible doctor!!!  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

I used to work with this doctor and would like to warn you not to have any type of procedure with him, he doesn't take the time to do the procedures becuase he just wants to finish them very fast, if there is a polyp he will missed it because most of his patients don't get cleaned out well because of lack of instructions from his office and patients would have to go back to repeat the procedures.. I don't recomend this doctor becuse he is rude, hard to understand, does a terrible job when performing procedures.. Save your time and money find someone else..

|  P. Jackson  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2012

I was at a level of destress above 10. Dr. Ugbarugba agreed to see me the same day. I was given free samples of the medicine to help with the cost. He scheduled my procedure for the next week.I was not in good shape. He diagnosed my problem with accuracy. I was so impressed with the dedication of Dr. Ugbarugba and his wonderful staff. Iam sincerely thankful to them a million times over for seeing me so quickly. thank-you

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

I had a procedure done in his office recently and it was a much easier experience than at the hospital. The staff was very friendly and I was done much quicker than i would have been if I had done at the hospital.

|  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

My overall experience with the visit was very good. He answered all my questions thoroughly and properly.

|  Hospital Visit  |  show details
Jun 3rd, 2011

I went into the Methodist Willowbrook Hospital with moderately sever pancreatitis, and Dr. Ugbarugba (Dr. Aruba) was the physican on call then. He took time to explain what the condition was, what probably caused it, and what to avoid or cut back on to prevent its reoccurrence. He spent a good deal of time with me, investigated my pain, and listened to me. I like him, and will be having a colonoscopy with him in about 3 weeks, when I can report again.

|  Terrible!! RUN!!!  |  show details
by DISGUSTED in Houston on Aug 26th, 2010

This was the worst experience I ever had with a gastroenterologist!!! He is impatient, and rude. I could barely understand him. Worst yet.... I had a test with him... I was given the instructions for the prep, but it didnt work very well at all, I called and he said he could do the test anyway... that sounded funny to me, but he is the doctor. I had the test and he told me it was fine. He said I had hemmerhoids, and that I should come back in 5 years. Well, I was having such problems and I didnt trust dr ugbarugba, so I went to another doctor. He found 6 large polyps!!! How can it be that one doctor tells me I am fine, and a second one finds polyps!! It is wrong and I am letting my insurance company know about it.