Gastroenterologist (digestive)

Apr 14th, 2015

when you call the doctors office no one answers the phone

by Sylvia on Apr 2nd, 2015

Impressed with his thoroughness, knowledge and professionalism!

P. Jackson show details P. Jackson
Jun 10th, 2012

I was at a level of destress above 10. Dr. Ugbarugba agreed to see me the same day. I was given free samples of the medicine to help with the cost. He scheduled my procedure for the next week.I was not in good shape. He diagnosed my problem with accuracy. I was so impressed with the dedication of Dr. Ugbarugba and his wonderful staff. Iam sincerely thankful to them a million times over for seeing me so quickly. thank-you

Mar 5th, 2012

I had a procedure done in his office recently and it was a much easier experience than at the hospital. The staff was very friendly and I was done much quicker than i would have been if I had done at the hospital.

Mar 5th, 2012

My overall experience with the visit was very good. He answered all my questions thoroughly and properly.

Hospital Visit show details Hospital Visit
Jun 3rd, 2011

I went into the Methodist Willowbrook Hospital with moderately sever pancreatitis, and Dr. Ugbarugba (Dr. Aruba) was the physican on call then. He took time to explain what the condition was, what probably caused it, and what to avoid or cut back on to prevent its reoccurrence. He spent a good deal of time with me, investigated my pain, and listened to me. I like him, and will be having a colonoscopy with him in about 3 weeks, when I can report again.