A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stewart Goldstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stewart Goldstein is Excellent.
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldstein graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Goldstein has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stewart N Goldstein MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Stewart N. Goldstein practice?
- Dr. Stewart Goldstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stewart Goldstein practices Anesthesiology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: South Gate, CA.
See Downey Anesthesiologists.