Dr. Sudhir Athni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sudhir Athni?

July 8th, 2016

I feel cared for and he has tackled my diagnosis aggressively. I feel safe knowing he is my physician.

September 11th, 2015

What a relief. A professional that tells you like it is....even when you don't want to hear it Thank you Dr Athni

August 29th, 2015

I had a good experience. Friendly people, who seemed knowledgeable.

May 8th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Best neurologist ever!! Fantastic patient care and great staff too! I highly recommend this doctor to anyone suffering with MS! Dr. Athni is so knowledgeable regarding the latest in MS treatments, including the use of non-prescription supplements to aid in fighting this disease. He has really helped me to move from a life of unrelenting pain and frequent falls to one where I feel really good most days--a genuine life-saver!

March 25th, 2015

Dr. Sudhir Athni is excellent physician; he goes beyond his way to help me and my family. He always treats me with the best of care. He is very genuine, straightforward, and explains things like no other doctor! I will absolutely refer Dr. Athni to all those who have need of a neurological doctor. His office staff is very friendly; always very hopeful, understanding and willing to work with me and my schedule. His office is well organized, not overbooked; I never have to wait more then 5-10 minutes to see him. I feel very lucky to know that Dr. Athni and his staff are there to help me in need of medical services.

April 9th, 2014

MS Treatment

Dr. Athni is the 3rd Neurologist to treat me for MS and has by far done the most extensive testing and most educated diagnosis of my issues. I have been very pleased so far with his treatment of me in the office and with the various scheduling of appointments, etc.

April 8th, 2014

Dr. Athni

I have been a patient of Dr. Athni for two years and I am very pleased with his practice. On the first few appointments there is only business because the doc. needs to get to the problems you are having. From then on it is very pleasant and everyone is so friendly and helpful.

April 7th, 2014

Great Doc

After 30 years in pain and countless doctors, I finally found Dr. Athni. He is open minded enough to, pardon the cliche, think outside the box. He found that my headaches are caused by herniated neck discs. Dr. Athni has always been open and honest with me and i am comfortable in asking about medicines, exercise or something i read online. I highly recommend him.

November 30th, 2012

Rude, abusive toward patient.

June 19th, 2012

MISDIAGNOSED

WHILE I WAS PLEASED WITH THIS DOCTOR AT FIRST I LATER FOUND OUT THAT I HAD BEEN MISDIAGNOSED BY HIM WITH MS AND HE WAS TOLD BY RADIOLOGISTS AFTER ALL THE TESTING IT WAS NOT MS AND HE BEGAN TREATING ME WITH MEDICINES I DIDNT NEED. NOW YEARS LATER IM FOUNDING OUT I DONT HAVE MS. GET A SECOND OPINION IF YOU ARE SEEING THIS DOCOTOR.

September 24th, 2009

smart doc

very thorough and gets a detailed history. does not fool around. very professional and business like. this doc is very smart. wish he was a primary care doc to care of all my medical needs.

February 9th, 2017