Pediatrician, Nephrologist (kidney), Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Radiologist, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Psychiatrist
Video profile
4100 Johnson Rd
Ste 103
Steubenville, OH 43952
740-942-4631
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  years of caring  |  show details
by Ronald L. Kohnfelder on Dec 18th, 2013

A very dedicated, caring ,sincere professional . He spends time with me being very thorough and he will be quick to let you know if you did not follow through with his recommends ,such as weight loss. . I highly recommend Dr. Malik, Thank You for years caring for my health.

|  Tribute to Sudhir Malik, M.D.  |  show details
by Carolyn & Vernon McCamic on Dec 5th, 2013

We received a letter in our mail today stating that Dr. Malik is retiring from practice in Ohio. We immediately called the office, as we are terribly upset because we have so much admiration for this kind, gentle,& caring physician. He is the kind of person that truly cares about his patients. He took the time to get on the phone and spend as much time talking to us as we needed. We have been his patients for many years. We wished him well in his new venture, but also let him know how much we will miss him. How fortunate his new patients will be when he re-locates to the West coast. Here's wishing you Health & Happiness, Dr. Malik !!!!!

|  Wish my mom could have had a doctor this conscientious and caring  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2012

Wow what a breath of fresh air to have a doctor do such an extensive evaluation and look at me and ask me if I agree with his prognosis!!! And not only that but to receive a very detailed letter containing all of this information!! That was a first. I do not mind waiting in a waiting room when I know this is the kind of care he wiill Give me when it is my turn!! You could be waiting in a waiting room for someone else who does not take as much time or care as much as he does. Thank you Dr. Malik for all that you do!!! P.S. he even gave my husband some medical advice while he was with me that proved very accurate and here is soon to be treated for!!! Wow never saw that happen befor!

Aug 2nd, 2012

Overall a very reassuring experience. Although it took a few weeks to get an appointment, it was well worth it. The office staff are courteous and pleasant. The doctor took time with me and was very thorough in his questioning and examination. He made me understand that several different reasons were together causing my problems and although without cure, he could help reduce the discomfort. He was available at all times for followup and is one of the few doctors I know who called me back personally. Certainly have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone for excellent neurology care.

Jun 9th, 2012

Pretty much a waste of time. Painful testing procedures, limited explanation of results, poor follow up. Still don't really know what on earth he was treating me for, if that's even what you want to call it. Don't see myself going back. Also experienced billing problems that I was unable to get resolved satisfactorily.

|  Did not care  |  show details
Apr 9th, 2012

When he was told i was there following a car accident he told me he does not like to be involved in anything that could go to trial. he does not want to be called for any opinion in a trial. he would not give me any answers (never a yes or no all maybes). I was 28 when i saw him and he told me my condition must have been preexisting maybe. weird how after being hit by a car i experienced facial spasms (that he would not run any tests on) and said it was preexisting. he did nothing for me but bill me. He tried to make me fell dumb for even wanting help.

Jan 9th, 2012

A truly caring and compassionate doctor. Spent time with me and my family explaining my condition and treatments. Really seemed as if he wanted to help. The only doctor I know who sent me a letter regarding my visit with him detailing my health issues. Also called me back personally on several occasions when I had questions. Would recommend him to everyone.. in fact have sent my family to him

|  My opinion  |  show details
Nov 15th, 2011

I don't think he even looked at me wholetime I was there. He does not like you to speak. I was very uncomfortable. And felt very rushed. I know what my body is feeling and where I was in pain but he ignored me like I wasn't even in the room. Wow I miss my old neorologist. Do doctors truely care anymore if yes please god bring one my way!!

Mar 6th, 2010