Dr. Sunita Hajare MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

May 28th, 2014
Both my daughters have been going to Dr. Hazare since when they were born. She takes time to understand the symptoms and explain the problems. She greets with warmth and love. Kids love her and feel very comfortable with her. There is never a long waiting time at her office. She is a great doctor and I have recommended her to many of my friends who share the same opinion on her as I do.

June 26th, 2013
Best Pediatrician
Dr hajare is wonderful! if you are looking for the best pediatrician for your little one, i highly reccomend dr hajare. my daughter had a stomach ache for couple of days so I made a dr appointment with Dr. Hajare. She knew in minutes that my daughter had a problem with her appendix. We left right from her office and went to milford hospital where she had surgery that night. Dr. Hajare not only diagnosed her correctly but she followed up to make sure we did bring her to the ER that night. Also she had er doctors waiting for her when we arrived. I can't say enough about her.

March 6th, 2013
Mrs
She is great with my daughter. My son goes to a different doctor in that group. My son has been real sick twice and his doctor was not in. Not only did she see him but this last time she helped save him he was very sick and we had just gotten out of the er three hours earlier. He ended up put in the hospital and in a comatose state for almost 24 hours