Dr. Sunita Hajare MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2017
Highly dissatisfied
I am highly dissatisfied with dr Hijare's care. just to be sure i am a very easy going mother and is open to all the suggestions that my child's doctor has to offer. But during my almost 2 year of visits to that office I loss a little confidence in my parenting. The staff at her office is also very helpful either, they never check back and never send you reports of tests. My last visit just cut the last straw.

June 13th, 2017
Best doctor.
Dr. Sunita are my two kids pediatric doctor. Tell really like her,always nice,polite and profissional. She's understand my concerns as a mother. She's the best doctor!

May 28th, 2014
Both my daughters have been going to Dr. Hazare since when they were born. She takes time to understand the symptoms and explain the problems. She greets with warmth and love. Kids love her and feel very comfortable with her. There is never a long waiting time at her office. She is a great doctor and I have recommended her to many of my friends who share the same opinion on her as I do.

June 26th, 2013
Best Pediatrician
Dr hajare is wonderful! if you are looking for the best pediatrician for your little one, i highly reccomend dr hajare. my daughter had a stomach ache for couple of days so I made a dr appointment with Dr. Hajare. She knew in minutes that my daughter had a problem with her appendix. We left right from her office and went to milford hospital where she had surgery that night. Dr. Hajare not only diagnosed her correctly but she followed up to make sure we did bring her to the ER that night. Also she had er doctors waiting for her when we arrived. I can't say enough about her.

July 27th, 2015