Dr. Suparna Gulani MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 9 reviews

September 8th, 2016
The staff is average however Dr. Gulani moves patients like she's moving cattle. She acts as if you are wasting her time. She does not listen to you, what's been going on, your full symptoms. She does not ask any questions, she fails to show any bit of concern. She wants to be in and out of the office. She also charges $5 above what she is supposed to be charging per insurance regulation. I recently had a doctors apt with her, she gave me a written prescription why she did not send it to the CVS that she electronically sent the other one I'm not sure. However, the pharmacist stated that Dr. Gulani failed to fill out the prescription properly she didn't even bother to put the dosage or the proper instructions to take it. The pharmacist had to call her, I'm not sure if the problem was resolved yet. Needless to say Dr. Hula I has no interest in anyone and is simply pushing people through. Very disappointed. Oh and if you need blood work done you have to go to an outside source to get lab work done. They don't do it in the office.

September 8th, 2016
Never will go to this Dr again. I was rushed and not asked anything about my history

February 2nd, 2016
I LOVE Dr. Gulani. She is helpful, efficient and very fast!

February 2nd, 2014
Exceptional Practice
I have been with Dr. Gulani for years and she has been great to both me and me family. Her practice is very professional and she has been incredibly helpful and kind to me over the years. Her staff is also really great and the overal quality of my visits has been incredible.

January 22nd, 2014
I would like to share my first exprience with Dr. Gulani. She was down to earth with me and answer all my concern with patiently. The time that she send with was unbelieveable. She was not at all rushed. I highly recommend her.

September 12th, 2013
go see another doctor--do not see her
Overcharged, spends 0 time with you, she is all about the money, did not see me for what i came in for,

November 15th, 2012
Dr. Gulani is a very gentle doctor. She takes the time to fully evalute your problem. I feel confident she has the knowledge to offer me the absolute best solutions. When I thought I broke my foot, she saw me immediately, got me into get an ex-ray immediately and had my result all within 4 hours! I don't know any other doctor that offers that kind of service.

June 9th, 2010
Perfect Doctor
I would like to thank Dr. Suparna as she spares more time with patients.

April 21st, 2010
worst experience ever....she dint diagonise me properly nor was professional in any way...i still suffer and need to see another doctor.