Exceptional Practice show details Exceptional Practice
by Sagar S on Feb 2nd, 2014

I have been with Dr. Gulani for years and she has been great to both me and me family. Her practice is very professional and she has been incredibly helpful and kind to me over the years. Her staff is also really great and the overal quality of my visits has been incredible.

Jan 22nd, 2014

I would like to share my first exprience with Dr. Gulani. She was down to earth with me and answer all my concern with patiently. The time that she send with was unbelieveable. She was not at all rushed. I highly recommend her.

go see another doctor--do not see her show details go see another doctor--do not see her
Sep 12th, 2013

Overcharged, spends 0 time with you, she is all about the money, did not see me for what i came in for,

Nov 15th, 2012

Dr. Gulani is a very gentle doctor. She takes the time to fully evalute your problem. I feel confident she has the knowledge to offer me the absolute best solutions. When I thought I broke my foot, she saw me immediately, got me into get an ex-ray immediately and had my result all within 4 hours! I don't know any other doctor that offers that kind of service.

Perfect Doctor show details Perfect Doctor
Jun 9th, 2010

I would like to thank Dr. Suparna as she spares more time with patients.

Doctor's Response

Always a pleasure

Apr 21st, 2010

worst experience ever....she dint diagonise me properly nor was professional in any way...i still suffer and need to see another doctor.