Learn more about Dr. Suresh Katakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Katakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katakkar
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Katakkar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Katakkar, BS, FRCPC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katakkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katakkar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- Tucson Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh B Katakkar BS, FRCPC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh B. Katakkar practice?
- Dr. Suresh Katakkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Katakkar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Oncologists.