A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Suresh Katakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Suresh Katakkar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Suresh Katakkar, BS, FRCPC, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Transfusion
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Katakkar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Pune. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Katakkar has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Heart Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Suresh B Katakkar BS, FRCPC, and MBBS is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Suresh B. Katakkar practice?
- Dr. Suresh Katakkar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Suresh Katakkar practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Oncologists.