A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Susan Alkasab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Susan Alkasab is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Susan Alkasab, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkasab graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Alkasab has 8 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Susan Laela Alkasab MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Susan L. Alkasab practice?
- Dr. Susan Alkasab has 3 office locations.
Dr. Susan Alkasab practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and New York, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.