Dr. Susan Cederstrom Is this you?

Posted on April 6th, 2015

Very happy and satisfied with Dr. Cederstrom and her staff

Posted on December 16th, 2014

Best doctor I've ever been to. Seeing for 15 years now. No waiting, very thorough, great staff, great follow up.

Improper Diagnosis and Rude Manner

Posted on February 24th, 2014

Dr. Susan J. Cederstrom was the on-call doctor for my doctor on a Sunday afternoon. I had been bedridden for two solid weeks with a respiratory infection that was getting worse. She asked one question: what was my temperature, which I had not taken so did not know. She then diagnosed me (on the phone) as having a virus and stated that I needed to let it run its course, which could take up to 8 weeks. Her manner was beyond rude and condescending, which is inexcusable when speaking with a worried, exhausted and vulnerable patient. Fortunately the next day day I sought a second opinion, was prescribed antibiotics for a bacterial infection and am now well.

UNDIAGNOSED STAGE 4 CANCER

Posted on August 7th, 2013

I was a patient of Dr. Cederstrom for several years. Her manner was very professional, not especially friendly in a sincere way, but I was there for care not hand holding. I repeatedly told her that something was not right with me. Her most frequent solution was to give me anti-depressants or tests ie. CT Scans and yearly blood tests. I HATED the anti-depressants, they made me depressed. I was also seeing a rheumatologist at the same time. When I told him that I had lots pain and that I also had psorasis (dr. cederstom knew about the skin disorder. much earlier). the rheumatologist did a blood protein test. It was simple yet conclusive. The was diagnosis was a very rare form of STAGE 4 non hodgkins lymphoma. Adding insult to injury, Dr. Cederstrom got the results of my blood test and NEVER BOTHERED TO CALL ME. This was 4 years ago and I am still furious about her lack of caring and poor diagnostic ablibty. I'm still alive, but I'm convinced that an earlier diagnoses would have been able to manage my disease without years of infusions and agressive chemo. Evan a simple I'm so sorry, would have been nice.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Dr. Cederstrom is prompt and educates her patients on treatments/medicines/vitamins. She geniunely cares.

Great Internist

Posted on April 20th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Cederstrom for about 30 years & have felt that I have received excellent care. She gets me in if I have a problem that cannot wait and she has followed up with my care by calling me at home.

Posted on October 9th, 2014